September Calendar Competition
The September Calendar Competition is now open.
- The size of the calendar should be at least 1024×768. Higher resolutions are good. Widescreen is also allowed.
- Calendars must be in a common graphics format such as jpg, tiff, gif or png.
- It must have Emma-Watson.net and September and it should have the dates. It should be mostly original work, and images used should be respectful of Emma’s privacy.
- The deadline to submit calendars is August 28.
- No more than 3 entries per person. Please send entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Emma’s Message to Fans from D23
A first look at Beauty and the Beast debuted at Disney’s D23 Expo on Saturday. No footage or photos have been released but attendees were raving about Emma in her yellow dress. Emma did not attend but did record a brief message from the set for fans.
Regression to Open San Sebastian Film Festival
Alejandro Amenabar’s Regression is set to open the 63rd annual San Sebastian Film Festival for its world premiere on September 18. The film stars Emma Watson, Ethan Hawke and David Thewlis. The San Sebastian Film Festival takes place in San Sebastian, Spain September 18-26.
Regression will open October 2 in Spain, “followed by key territories, including Germany, UK, France, Italy, China and Korea later this Fall”.
Emma on Gender Equality in the Fashion Industry
Emma Watson leads a discussion about Fashion on Gender Equality in this video from Vogue magazine.
New Stills from Regression
August 2015 Calendar
Congratulations to Demi, our winner for the August Calendar Competition!
Honorable mention to Aayisha, Hilary, Monica, Luca and Rouka. Thank you to everyone that entered, and thank you to those who voted. All the competition entries can be viewed here.
Emma Covers September Vogue
Emma Watson is the cover feature for the September issue of Vogue UK. Photographed by Josh Olins in a dress by Stella McCartney, the issue hits newsstands August 6.
August Calendar Vote
We have a new easier faster way for you to vote in the calendar competition. If you have a google account, just sign in then go here to view the calendars and rate them with 1 to 5 stars. No more trying to choose one favourite, opening multiple windows, or having to write your choices in an email.
If you don’t have a google account, you can still vote the old way.
Remember, you only get to vote one time. Do not vote multiple times from different emails, and do not ask your friends to come and vote on your calendar. Let’s keep the competition fair.
To vote without a google account..
- View the calendars here. Click on the thumbnails to see a larger preview image. Take your time, make sure you scroll all the way to the end and check out all the calendars.
- Choose your favourite 5 calendars, and write down their numbers in order, from best to 5th place. You don’t have to choose 5, you can vote for just one if you like, but you can vote for 5.
- Send your vote in an email to email@example.com .
Voting is open through August 1, 00:00 GMT.
Colonia to Premiere at TIFF
Emma Watson’s upcoming film Colonia will have its world premiere at this year’s Toronto International Film Festival. Colonia will screen as part of the Special Presentations programme. TIFF runs from September 10 through 20.