About JK Rowling and Hermione (2007): "JK Rowling based the character on herself, so obviously she will have had a very strong idea of how she would develop, but maybe I have played a small part in the way she is growing up. It would be very flattering if I had. But I think that naturally I am so like Hermione anyway. J K Rowling has been really lovely and very supportive of the films - she comes on set and she is in e-mail contact with a lot of us. She just said to me, "You are Hermione, you have completely become her," which was just so nice and so generous of her.'"

This and That

Style Papers

Emma covers the current issue of Style Papers from France with an article about her looks and clothes. Thank you Isabella.

Glamour Italia

Emma also covers the December issue of Glamour in Italy. Emma talks of her future as an actress. The article is not out yet, but Glamour Italy has released a few photos on their blog – the cover without text, plus 2 previously seen photos from the US edition, but without tags now.

New Lancôme Image

Another image for Emma’s 2013 Lancôme collection has been released.

11 Responses to “This and That”

1. Andrew says:

Love the pictures. <3 Especially the Lancome one. It is classic. :D :D

2. sina T. says:

Very Nice Pictures.I Love It.

3. Helen2U says:

the bottom photos of GLAM we’ve already seen, at least I did, plus they’re not so HQ as I hoped. But the cover photo is a novelty.

4. susang bhatt says:

emma looks amazing as allways.she had fabulous sucess in movies as well as in fashion world.

5. Nicole says:

Nice look at her fashion in Style Papers. Hopefully we can get a translation. Love the cover photo for Glamour, looking forward to the article :) as for the new Lancome photo, i love it! Especially the blue eyeshadow :)

6. praveen says:

in any picture of her she is anger for me and love all those pics………

7. Andrew says:

@Helen2U

I completely agree. I wish these pictures were HQ. But maybe the webmaster will post some HQ pictures in the near future. :D :D

8. 130671 says:

LOL
    You still around?

9. Jane says:

The picture of Emma in the top right corner of one of the magazine pages, she is wearing a black skirt and flats, with a white shirt… does anyone know where that is form? I’ve never seen that before….

10. KS987 says:

Emma looks absolutely gorgeous as ever. :D I take it that the articles themselves don’t have any new information, as they weren’t translated. Since Emma finished Noah and apparently doesn’t have any projects at the moment, I hope that she has a well-deserved break and enjoys her vacation before she goes back to Brown.