About fair trade (2010): "I first started learning about Fair Trade fashion simply because I did a piece of geography course work on it. I thought why isn't everything Fair Trade? From that point I started to look for labels that were Fair Trade and started researching it. When I thought of Fair Trade I thought of bananas and coffee and I thought this was as far as it went. But, of course pretty much anything can be Fair Trade. My collection is very much based on cotton and jersey which all can be made Fair Trade and organic. It's so great to work with something that hasn't been made with chemicals and is helping someone abroad who isn't earning a lot of money. The great thing about these clothes is that they are comparable to high street prices so affordable but go towards a really good cause. You win all around."

December 2012 Calendar

Congratulations to Jia, our winner for the December Calendar Competition!

Honorable mentions to Vipul, Sarah, Yasaman and Angelica. Thank you to everyone that entered, and thank you to those who voted.

All the competition entries can be viewed here.

17 Responses to “December 2012 Calendar”

1. Jia says:

OMG.. really? Thanks to everyone who voted! πŸ˜€

and congratulation to all HMs.. :)

• Jia says:

2012 has been lucky for me – I just remembered that my calendar also won for January 2012 as well.. good start, good end!:)

2. Angelica says:

Thanks so much for the honorable mention, that was so fun! Congratulations Jia! Can’t wait for next months calendar!
    -Angie

3. Emma says:

Yasaman! Can you (or somebody else) tell me where can I find the picture which is on your calendar(Emma with the roses)? Thank you very much <3
    The calendars are awesome, congratulations to everyone πŸ˜€

4. Andrew says:

Congratulations to the winner and the honorable mentions. All the calendars look wonderful. πŸ˜€

5. Hi I am Hermione and I am Iranian your website is really good and I really love it and I always come here and I love Emma Watson

6. Nicole says:

All this month’s calenders look amazing! Congrats to the winner and all HM’s :) well deserved. Love how christmassy they al look :)

7. Thessalie says:

Other than the calendars, there is no more fan art (wall papers, banners, etc)… That’s too bad !

• Jia says:

as far as I know, you can send your fan art to emmawatson.graphics@gmail.com

or contact Dook, if you’re interested in sending some graphics.

• Thessalie says:

Actually I don’t have any talent x)

But I love when other people create art, and I thought that because we didn’t hear about it for a long while, people might have forgotten that they can send art other than for the christmas project or the birthday project !

8. anon says:

Hi there, I got a question, didn’t known where to post it, but still, why haven’t we seen Emma’s other appearances, not in a movies, I’m talking about those “Thanks”,”Self”, and “Archive footage” on Emma’s page on IMDB, like, the moments in all those shows, serials, commercials, ads, and other events/programs in whom she briefly appeared as herself?

9. Emma says:

Can you recommend me a good calendar maker program? Which program do you use? I would like to make as beautiful calendars as yours <3