About dating (2006): "People say to me, "Oh it must be so easy for you. They must be lining up for you." It's really not easy. It's really not. I suppose guys are either kind of intimidated by me and have their defenses up, or they like to take the piss out of me. (Long pause, then sighs) It's a minefield, to be quite honest with you. Really. Ugh. It's stressful. (...) I will just have to wait. Maybe someone will find me. We'll see."

Behind the Scenes of This is the End

A behind-the-scenes look at the filming of Seth Rogen’s This is the End has new clips of Emma Watson, including dancing with an axe, and footage from the set. This is the End opens June 12 in the US.

You need the Flash to see this video.

10 Responses to “Behind the Scenes of This is the End”

1. Monika says:

Why on earth did she take part in such film??? I suppose I haven’t seen anything more stupid in my life. Pity.

• Larry says:

Well la dee da.

• 7 says:

Altough I Share the Same Feelings Towards This Movie since in my opinion It Picked A Serious Matter To Joke Upon… I still Know And Understand this was part of Emma’s Path… And speaking of the End Of The World and The Book Of Revelation… I am looking forward to see Emma’s “Noah” Movie which in my opinion will be a Interesting Movie even though I Fear I will have to See Emma Kiss again which Breaks My Heart Everytime… I guess this is My Cross To Bear…

2. sparkvark111 says:

Emma arrived Cannes!!! Looking good. 😀

3. anastasia says:

Guys, you should understand – Emma has a brilliant sense of humour, that’s why she took the role. It’s the best ‘end-of-the-world-movie’ I’ll ever see. absurd comedy. just what british like. have you ever read Oscar Wilde? he’d love the movie

• Monika says:

Well, I am not British and maybe that’s why I can’t understand this brilliant sense of humour. For me this film is just disgusting and off any humour.

4. sparkvark111 says:

There will show the interview tomorrow. Emma looks good today in Louis Vuitton (Pre-Fall 2013 collection). 😀

5. sparkvark111 says:

They did some interviews today. Emma looks good today in Louis Vuitton (Pre-Fall 2013 collection), green tongue and all. 😀