About David Yates (2007): "I think David Yates is keeping it fresh for me. It's amazing. This is my fourth director and they all seem so different. He's quite quiet, very calm, very thoughtful, very sensitive. He's very much into finding the truth in the character and in the performance, he's a real actor's director. That's great for me. He'll pull an even better performance."

Behind the Scenes of the Wonderland Shoot

Look behind the scenes for Emma Watson’s Wonderland magazine photoshoot.

You need the Flash to see this video.

9 Responses to “Behind the Scenes of the Wonderland Shoot”

1. D-one says:

This is exactly what I was waiting for!
    Thanks dook! :)

2. Phillip says:

She’s as perfect as she could be!!!!! Who could resist her? :)

3. Brittain says:

Is it on YouTube?

4. Lara says:

Stunning! Love her!

5. Jaana says:

Gosh, she looks so beautiful! But it’s funny, there’s this awkwardness about her when she’s posing for the camera. It’s adorable. :D

6. Iris says:

I think she’s always doing the same face and she does it in nearly every photoshoot she’s ever done. I wonder what these photographers always think. Emma can show so many different kind of expressions. Why aren’t they using them?

• Elena says:

It’s all about styling – hair, clothing, set design/concept, and what the photog wants, it’s not really up to her when it comes to photoshoots, she just tries clothes prior to shooting and they check if anything needs a modification stuff like that. She is the most expressive out there yes! We just don’t see a lot of the shoots she’s done, we just barely scratch the surface, they give us a hint with a BTS but still, we get a few photos. Not your fault they don’t do a better selecting of the material. #justmy2cents

7. fernando says:

nice..! that’s what makes her special.! Love’Em all..!