About how she heard about People Tree (2010): "I've been interested in Fair Trade for about three or four years now and one day I met a friend who was wearing a nice t-shirt and I asked him where it was from and he told me People Tree. I had never heard of People Tree before and he started telling me about the brand and he was also a friend of Safia's and so he introduced me. I was just really interested in it. I thought it was a really cool idea and when I met Safia we really clicked. And a couple of weeks later she asked me whether I would be interested in putting together a range for the people my age as a lot of the People Tree clothes were for 20 years and up. And I thought this was a really great idea as I don't think there is a huge amount out that which is Fair Trade or organic. I thought it was a pretty cool idea and I got to work straight away and we put together this range."

Emma as Belle in Beauty and the Beast

batb-ew-1

Entertainment Weekly has the first official stills with Emma Watson from Disney’s Beauty and the Beast and will feature in a cover story in their next issue. The images include Emma as Belle, Dan Stevens as Beast and Kevin Kline as Maurice. A set shot shows Emma and director Bill Condon.

The November 11 issue of Entertainment Weekly hits newsstands Friday, November 4 and includes more photos, and comments from Emma, Dan Stevens and other stars.

Beauty and the Beast opens in theaters March 17, 2017.

batb-ew-2 batb-ew-3 batb-ew-4 batb-ew-5
batb-ew-6

10 Responses to “Emma as Belle in Beauty and the Beast”

1. Ian says:

Yay! Looking forward to this!

2. Anonymous says:

SO dont see belle in these just emma in a yellow ball gown. she looks nothing like belle….belle is one not blonde 2 has light hazel eyes 2 oval fuller face and BIG almond eyes not small brown ones and much friendlier eyebrows emma watsons looks is great for models of this era small skinny serious straight features but as a disney princess just no…I guess belle will also have a british accent….????

3. Vitaliy says:

Самая потрясающая девушка, актриса, модель! И главное – необыкновенный человек… Все что она делает – феерично! С нетерпением жду каждый новый фильм с ее участием, для того что бы насладится одним лишь ее взглядом, улыбкой и бесконечной харизмой!!

The most amazing woman, an actress, a model! And most importantly – an extraordinary man … All that it does – enchanting! I look forward to each new movie with her participation, for that would only enjoy one of her eyes, smile and endless charisma !!

4. Aakriti says:

SHE IS PERFECTION!!!!!!!! JUST THE PERFECT BELLE DISNEY HAD BEEN LOOKING FOR!!!!!

5. Aakriti says:

IM SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY TO SEE THESE STILLS

6. Simona says:

She’s just amazing: Emma is the perfect Belle, both inside and out! I’m looking forward to see this movie!

7. Britt says:

Emma is perfect as Belle! She’s beautiful, pose and smart.

8. Valerie says:

I’m so looking forward to this movie! I can’t wait for it!

Btw, I think it’s really cool that she distributed Mom&Me&Mom copies in the London and New York Underground! So generous!

9. Iris says:

OMG the trailer is finally here!!!

10. limbakh says:

I m very excited about Beauty and the Beast 2017-movie and can t wait it! Emma Watson is perfect choice for Belle