About Mexico and Cuba (2009):"Cancun was the weirdest place ever. In Cancun, I felt like I had walked into an American teen movie. I was only there for two days-thankfully my friends and I were more interested in travelling around other parts of the country. But I seriously thought it was only like that in movies. Cancun was certainly not my favourite. We went to Ixtapa, where the ruins are. It was a beautiful, chilled-out part of the country. We went to Mexico City, which was amazing, but quite dangerous. We were happy to get out of there in the end. And we went to Cuba-I would tell everyone to go to Cuba now, because in 10 years it will be completely different."

New Beauty and the Beast Poster

Another poster for Beauty and the Beast has been released, along with motion character posters for Emma Watson’s Belle and others. See the Belle motion poster below.

I have a bit of catching up to do on Beauty and the Beast news so I’m also posting other recent posters, stills and an article.

Less than two months to go now! Beauty and the Beast opens March 17.

8 Responses to “New Beauty and the Beast Poster”

1. susang bhatt says:

as long as get more updates cant wait for 17 march.

2. Jerry says:

So glad to see Emma put so much effort on Belle and help make this film perfect. Emma really lives up to a feminist and takes on such a role as a pioneer of the modern female. Personally, I learn a lot from her and I’m so proud to be her fan ❤️

3. Ross Taggart says:

These posters are works of art originals should be exhibited.

4. Ross Taggart says:

The articles were excellent Em sorting out the press made me smile. This is indeed what a feminist looks like.

5. Aakriti says:

CAN’T WAIT FOR MARCH17!!!!!!!!!

6. Ian says:

Can’t wait!

7. MY YOUNG AND MY LOVE HOW IS VERY CUTE IN THIS PHOTO MY LOVE SEEMS A CUTE PRINCESS LOOKING FOR HER ENCORNED PRINCIPE MY LOVE AND YOU MY YOUNG YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL ANGELICAL FACE VERY MEIGA AND CARINHOSA MY LOVE THAT’S WHY I LOVE YOU MY GREAT MUSE EXPENSIVE AND MY GREAT LOVE I LOVE YOU KISS

8. MY YOUNG MOVIE THIS WILL BE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL YOU ALREADY SEE MY LOVE BECAUSE HE SPEAKS OF LOVE AND PREVIEW ON HUMAN BEING AND LIFE